Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-12-2010, 09:30 AM   #1
sendero
sendero began at the beginning.

Device: papyre
calibre and pdf, newbie

dear all,

I have several pdfs that have too much margin on the sides...I would like to removed the margins in order to increase font size...can you help me?
thanks!
sendero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 03:52 PM   #2
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Hi sendero,

I don't think you can do this in calibre at the moment (who knows in future). But have you tried the soPDF utility which can convert your source PDF to a new PDF with the whitespace borders removed? You can then store the new PDF in calibre as usual. You can read more about it in this post

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32066
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert