Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-26-2009, 10:36 PM   #1
wayner
Connoisseur
wayner began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2 in Canada, iPad wifi only
Classification of Recipes in Calibre

When I click on Fetch News > Schedule News Download in Calibre I get a list of Recipes classified by Language/Country.

But the classification seems to have issues - for example I see:

English [129]
English [1]
English [1]
English (AU) [4]
English (CA) [2]
English (IND) [5]

As you can see the classification is rather inconsistent. Why are there three categories that are just English? Why is there a separate UK category when there are many UK newspapers in the [129] section?

Is this something that I can fix myself or does this have to be done by the author? If I can do it myself then where do I change this - do I edit the Recipe files?
wayner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 11:59 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
If there are recipes in the the general english section that belong in eng (UK) let me know and I'll correct it for the next release.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-27-2009, 08:53 AM   #3
wayner
Connoisseur
wayner began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2 in Canada, iPad wifi only
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
If there are recipes in the the general english section that belong in eng (UK) let me know and I'll correct it for the next release.
Will do - in the categories that only have one entry - one is for an Irish newspaper so I guess that category should be changed to something like English (IRE) and the other English [1] contains a recipe for NY Times Headlines (I think) which, as far as I can tell, should be merged into the main grouping.
wayner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 09:48 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Both fixed.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote