Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-21-2012, 12:23 AM   #1
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Amazon $2.00 MP3 Credit Expires 24 May

As seen on Facebook:

Amazon MP3
If you heard something you like on the Billboard Music Awards, get this $2 credit towards MP3s and buy it.

Upon completion of the "Share & Claim" action, a $2 MP3 credit will be automatically applied to your Amazon account. Promotional credits must be redeemed by 11:59 PM PST on May 24, 2012. Amazon MP3 music is available to customers located and with billing addresses in the United States. You must have an Amazon.com account and accept the Amazon MP3 Service Terms of Use to redeem your credit. Limit one promotional credit per customer.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/socialmedia/promotions/anc-mp3

Last edited by HarryT; 05-21-2012 at 03:18 AM.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 02:27 AM   #2
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Snagged. Thanks for the heads up!
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 03:17 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Moderator Notice
Please DO NOT post URLs containing affiliate links. Our rules are very clear on this matter. The affiliate link has been deleted.

Thank you.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 12:18 PM   #4
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Please DO NOT post URLs containing affiliate links. Our rules are very clear on this matter. The affiliate link has been deleted.

Thank you.
I wouldn't know if it had an affiliate link or not...

Sorry
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:58 PM   #5
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
Thank you! I used this with the KSO voucher for the new Norah Jones album and got it for $1.99!
pisceschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 10:01 PM   #6
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschick View Post
Thank you! I used this with the KSO voucher for the new Norah Jones album and got it for $1.99!
I bought the album when it was $5, so missed out on using either credit (although I grabbed a voucher, just to see what it looked like).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 10:28 PM   #7
JeremyR
Guru
JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookratt View Post
I wouldn't know if it had an affiliate link or not...

Sorry
I'm afraid the rather over the top reaction that the moderators have is going to frighten away people from posting these deals.

I mean, really, is it that hard to just say "I'm sorry, we don't allow affiliate tags here, so I went ahead and removed it for you"?
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 10:38 PM   #8
plib
Guru
plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyR View Post
I'm afraid the rather over the top reaction that the moderators have is going to frighten away people from posting these deals.

I mean, really, is it that hard to just say "I'm sorry, we don't allow affiliate tags here, so I went ahead and removed it for you"?
HarryT is a great believer in following the rules, religiously.
plib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 10:41 PM   #9
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
I bought the album when it was $5, so missed out on using either credit (although I grabbed a voucher, just to see what it looked like).
I am enjoying it so far!

Have taken to keeping a list of single songs (where I wouldn't want the whole album) to buy with these credits. Building up my collection slowly!
pisceschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 10:58 PM   #10
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
One of the first jazz albums I became aware of was John Handy's Live at Monterey which I read an article about in Time Magazine when it was first released ca. 1967.

It's one of those albums I've wanted to hear for years, but for no reason have never picked up.

At Amazon the mp3 album is listed for $9.99, but each of the two songs, bought separately, are listed at 99 cents! So that's what I did.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:10 AM   #11
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
One of the first jazz albums I became aware of was John Handy's Live at Monterey which I read an article about in Time Magazine when it was first released ca. 1967.

It's one of those albums I've wanted to hear for years, but for no reason have never picked up.

At Amazon the mp3 album is listed for $9.99, but each of the two songs, bought separately, are listed at 99 cents! So that's what I did.
Thx. Grabbed it w/ my credit, too!
Old 05-22-2012, 01:07 AM   #12
Iphinome
Paladin of Eris
Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 10
Don't seem to be able to claim the credit unless you have an account with the facebook
Iphinome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 05:29 AM   #13
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyR View Post
I still post deals, but frequently without links.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 05:34 AM   #14
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
$2 credits are nice, but I'll have to pass on this one. It's from one of my "do not do these" places. I don't do: Facebook, eBay or PayPal.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 09:22 AM   #15
koland
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
$2 credits are nice, but I'll have to pass on this one. It's from one of my "do not do these" places. I don't do: Facebook, eBay or PayPal.
Just set up a fake acct to use only for this purpose (I did the same with twitter for the Amazon mp3 credits).

Tags
$2.00 credit, amazon, mp3