Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 08-02-2009, 11:10 PM   #1
wayspooled
Crab In The Dark
wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Tablet PC until a 10" comes out that I like
Where The Hell Is Matt book available

The guy that did the youtube video wrote a book and it's out on Kindle I noticed. Might be available in other ebook formats too.

Anyway, if you know who he is, just thought you might be interested. If you don't know, the video and story is here, just click on the Journal tab for the Kindle link and to see the original video.

Ever since I saw this awhile ago I've thought it was the most joyful thing on the internet. I come back and watch it every once in a while and it never fails to leave me smiling for some reason.

Where The Hell Is Matt?
wayspooled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 03:04 AM   #2
Mvmvm
Mvmvm began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 505
This is my first post...the video is way too happy I'm in tears...

I'm very interested in Matt's book, hopefully we can download it on Sony, too. Thank you!
Mvmvm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-08-2009, 07:56 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mvmvm View Post
This is my first post...the video is way too happy I'm in tears...

I'm very interested in Matt's book, hopefully we can download it on Sony, too. Thank you!
Welcome to MobileRead, Mvmvm.

You've been here two whole days and no one has welcomed you! This is inexcusable, so I'm posting now to say "hello."

Look around (if you have yet to do so), and you'll find a number of Threads related to your Sony Reader. I have one, too, and love mine.

There's also a ton of free public domain and CC titles you can download, many of which I've put together just for you! (Ok, ok. I'm lying, but you might find something of interest in our Library.)

Again, welcome to MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 08:58 AM   #4
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
I noticed that Matt is making a new video and has a sign-up page to get notified when he's in your area. Maybe we can dance with our ebook reader.

http://www.wherethehellismatt.com/signup/

Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 09:51 AM   #5
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Welcome to MobileRead, Mvmvm.

You've been here two whole days and no one has welcomed you! This is inexcusable, so I'm posting now to say "hello."

Look around (if you have yet to do so), and you'll find a number of Threads related to your Sony Reader. I have one, too, and love mine.

There's also a ton of free public domain and CC titles you can download, many of which I've put together just for you! (Ok, ok. I'm lying, but you might find something of interest in our Library.)

Again, welcome to MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)

If he'd gone into the "Introduce Yourself" thread he would have been swamped ....

Mvmvm

Welcome to mobileread ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-11-2010, 10:55 PM   #6
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Since his only post was last August, I doubt if he's gonna see that, Geoff.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 05:55 AM   #7
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldwalker View Post
Since his only post was last August, I doubt if he's gonna see that, Geoff.

Never say never !!!!
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote