Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 01-01-2012, 07:26 PM   #1
jrw5255
jrw5255 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
B&N purchases from Nook

This is probably a stupid question, but is there anyway to manage your purchased books from B&N with Calibre? Also, when I look for files on my Nook, I can't find any files for purchased books... only for library & free books. Are there hidden files??? I just wonder where the files are hidden. Thanks in advance for answering these questions.
jrw5255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 07:34 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Basically the same question (answer)

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...52&postcount=2
Download from B&N to you PC, then send to you device.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert