Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 11-24-2010, 09:11 PM   #1
hopkinsenglish
Connoisseur
hopkinsenglish began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350
Sony PRS 650 with Light Cover - $200

Hello. I am wanting to sell my Sony PRS 650 (black) with the lighted cover.

I have the original box for the PRS 650 and the lighted cover and will include all original paperwork/accessories with the 650 (manual and mini-USB cable)

Both have been barely used and have been awesome! They are in like new condition.

Asking Price: $200.

I will also throw in a Case Logic case that was originally for the PRS 300, but fits the 650 with just a little wiggle room. E-mail me if you are interested in making a PayPal deal!

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 11-25-2010 at 09:38 AM.
hopkinsenglish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:53 PM   #2
Andre
Enthusiast
Andre will become famous soon enoughAndre will become famous soon enoughAndre will become famous soon enoughAndre will become famous soon enoughAndre will become famous soon enoughAndre will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-500, Sony PRS-500
Will you ship it overseas?
If yes - I will buy it.
And please could you upload few photos of it?
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-25-2010, 06:49 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 08:24 AM   #4
Andre
Enthusiast
Andre will become famous soon enoughAndre will become famous soon enoughAndre will become famous soon enoughAndre will become famous soon enoughAndre will become famous soon enoughAndre will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-500, Sony PRS-500
Money sent to the seller in full.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 08:59 AM   #5
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
Money sent to the seller in full.
Congratulations - less than 12 hours from first posting to sale...is this a record?
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert