Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > BeBook

Notices

Old 05-18-2010, 10:38 PM   #1
huda
huda began at the beginning.

Device: Bebook Neo
HTML Bookmark. Help!

Hi,

I uploaded html in my Neo and it looks great but just having trouble bookmarking. Bookmark always goes back to the first page. Is there something wrong or bookmark doesn't work with html?

Slightly off topic, do you shut down the neo or put it on standby when not in use?
huda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 01:33 AM   #2
Delta Tango
Groupie
Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Onyx Boox
I still haven't figured out all the browsing capabilities (I have a Boox, btw), but in Settings there is Power Management tab in which I set it to shutdown if I don't use it for 5 minutes.
Delta Tango is offline   Reply With Quote