Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-13-2010, 08:22 PM   #1
foreverjuly
Crank Up The Awesome!
foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Nook, iPhone
Your favorite Kindle blogs?

I've got a few sites that I regularly check when looking for new kindle books, and I'm searching for a few more. I'll show you mine if you show me yours. What do you say?

http://journalofalways.blogspot.com/ -- This is an excellent reviewing site run by a guy who proves time and again to be a very perceptive reader as well as a very open mind. Definitely worth the follow...not just the blog but his reading list.

http://thefrugalkindle.blogspot.com/
http://bargainsforyounguns.blogspot.com/

Then these last two are book listings, the first is anything under $9 and then second is focused on young adult books (one of my favorite genres) for kindle. I find a lot of my reading list here.

You know of any others you recommend? Where are you hearing about your new books?
foreverjuly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:49 PM   #2
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
I get freebies from:

Inkmesh.Com mainly, I follow their twitter account @inkmesh. I also like the site since they have price comparisons for eBooks.
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-13-2010, 09:01 PM   #3
foreverjuly
Crank Up The Awesome!
foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Nook, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcadata View Post
I get freebies from:

Inkmesh.Com mainly, I follow their twitter account @inkmesh. I also like the site since they have price comparisons for eBooks.
Oh! I've never heard of that one. Thanks! Price comparison is definitely useful as well.
foreverjuly is offline   Reply With Quote