Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-05-2010, 11:43 PM   #1
Monique
Monique is a jewel in the roughMonique is a jewel in the roughMonique is a jewel in the roughMonique is a jewel in the roughMonique is a jewel in the roughMonique is a jewel in the roughMonique is a jewel in the roughMonique is a jewel in the roughMonique is a jewel in the roughMonique is a jewel in the roughMonique is a jewel in the rough

Device: none
Thumbs up OUT OF TIME: A Paranormal/Time Travel Romance

Hi, everyone. Lemon-fresh newbie here. Out of Time is my first novel. Here's the skinny:

OUT OF TIME

A professor of the occult and his assistant are transported back to 1929 New York City where the underworld of crime is run by the underworld of demons. They struggle to survive the demons and each other until the next lunar eclipse can bring them home.

What people are saying...

A Nick and Nora "Twilight" saga
Fans of vampire stories, detective fiction and sci fi will love this taut, time-crossing, fantasy thriller. There is a great sexual chemistry between the story's Indiana Jones-meets-Dr. Who protagonist and his lady love and fellow adventurer as they battle a sinister vampire crime boss while struggling to meet a tight deadline--their only chance to return to their own time from which they were suddenly and unexpectedly catapulted. A fast paced adrenaline ride with twists and turns and snappy dialogue told with wit and verve.

Out of Time is available at Amazon.

Thanks for stopping by!
Monique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 04:46 AM   #2
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Welcome to MR! I hope you find great company here. Please stick around and get to know the readers you are trying to reach, as well as other authors.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 07:02 PM   #3
Monique
Monique is a jewel in the roughMonique is a jewel in the roughMonique is a jewel in the roughMonique is a jewel in the roughMonique is a jewel in the roughMonique is a jewel in the roughMonique is a jewel in the roughMonique is a jewel in the roughMonique is a jewel in the roughMonique is a jewel in the roughMonique is a jewel in the rough

Hi GraceKrispy!

Thanks for the welcome. I'm off to explore. I love talking about books, so I'm sure I'll find lots of good stuff on MR.

Thanks again!
Old 09-06-2010, 07:05 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, Monique. Click on the linkys for more info......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:11 PM   #5
Monique

Thanks for the links, desertgrandma. I was just about to look for a help file explaining karma, and, viola! You posted.

Thank you.
Old 09-07-2010, 01:26 PM   #6
CaraM
Guru
CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome, Monique. I love paranormal romance. I'll add your book to my list. I should get my Kindle in two weeks. Good luck with your book.
CaraM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:28 PM   #7
Monique

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraM View Post
Welcome, Monique. I love paranormal romance. I'll add your book to my list. I should get my Kindle in two weeks. Good luck with your book.
Thank you, Cara!

I'm suffering from K3 envy.
Old 09-07-2010, 01:46 PM   #8
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Welcome to mobileread .... Any chance of non-kindle versions for us heathens who don't have one
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 02:42 PM   #9
Monique

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Welcome to mobileread .... Any chance of non-kindle versions for us heathens who don't have one
Thanks for the welcome, GeoffC. Don't tell anyone, but I'm sans Kindle too. *shhhh*

I read all my "Kindle" books on my Droid or computer. Thank heaven for those apps!

If that doesn't work for you, Out of Time is also available at Smashwords. SW has been a bit glitchy, so the pricing is a higher there than on Amazon. Not sure what's going on over there. Hopefully, it will be resolved soon.

Thanks so much for your interest. Let me know if I can help at all.

Huzzah!
Old 09-08-2010, 04:44 PM   #10
MosesSiregarIII
Writer, Reader, Conquerer
MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle
Good to see you here, Monique. Great book so far!
MosesSiregarIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:40 PM   #11
Monique

Thanks, Moses. Nice to see a friendly face. You must still be floating on air. Congratulations again!
Old 09-15-2010, 05:34 PM   #12
Monique

w00t!

Out of Time is currently #51 on Amazon's Bestsellers in Romance list.

Tags
monique martin, paranormal romance, time travel romance, vampires