Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 05-26-2011, 09:11 AM   #1
MorganM
Fanatic
MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2o
Books for Nook

I went to the B&N site today to check out the new Nook and I quite like the look of it. I was wondering if I bought the Nook would I only be able to buy books off the B&N site or could I get books of sites I usually visit like smashwords?

Also does B&N ship to Aus?

Thanks.
MorganM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:34 AM   #2
jedifarfy
Zealot
jedifarfy doesn't litterjedifarfy doesn't litter

Device: rooted nook color, nook wifi 1st edition
They had demos? I'm kinda ridiculously excited to play with it. I have no need for it, what with two nooks, but I can't help myself. :P

Yes, you can buy books from other sites like Smashwords, Sony, Webscriptions, Google, etc, as long as they are epub or pdf. I have books from many other places.
jedifarfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-26-2011, 09:50 AM   #3
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
At this point I'm pretty sure BN do not ship outside USA. You can't even buy books onlin from outside USA. (Possibly Canada might be an exception, don't know).
They might decide to go worldwide in the future, but they aren't there yet.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote