Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 01-21-2011, 06:16 PM   #1
jjansen
J
jjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: SONY PRS 505/300, iRex DR800SG, Nook
Sony 505 and Missing Collections

I have had quite a few problems with my 505 recently but I just tried reinstalling PRS+ 1.1.3 and then downloading 19 books from Calibre. Under Collections it says "No collections". Everything else worked fine - 19 books by title, author etc.

I checked the Sony plug-in and under the collections option it has "series, tags". I am running Calibre 7.35. I know that there have been quite a few changes in the last few releases to Sony and collections. Is there something else that I need to check or set.

I did look up in the FAQ and the Forum and found people who wanted to remove their collections but I didn't see anyone who was missing all their collections.

Thanks.........Jackie
jjansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 06:53 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjansen View Post
I have had quite a few problems with my 505 recently but I just tried reinstalling PRS+ 1.1.3 and then downloading 19 books from Calibre. Under Collections it says "No collections". Everything else worked fine - 19 books by title, author etc.
Do these 19 books have tags or series info associated with them?

Did you transfer them to your device via the Send to Device feature?

Are these 19 books all PDF?

If yes, yes, no I would shutdown (not put to sleep) my 505 and restart it and try again. I also might try resetting my 505 and trying again.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert