Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 11-06-2012, 04:30 PM   #106
moviecut
moviecut began at the beginning.

Device: prs-t2
Hi all together,

i have a rooted prs-t2 (thanks to rupor and everyone make that happen! without you i whouldnt have buyed that reader )

is this no refresh tool compatible with the prs-t2? there is another tool at xda doing this no refresh thing. i wonder, which tool will work on the prs-t2 and if it could harm anything (delete default refresh rate etc).

whould be nice, if someone could point my to the right direction. i used the search but didnt get any infos about prst2 & "no refresh".

Thank you so much!

Greetings,
moviecut
moviecut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 11:26 PM   #107
ebookread
Enthusiast
ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: PRS-T2, PRS-T3
i'd also like to know if there's a possibility of no refresh mode in the PRST2.
As for my situation: i have recently rooted but took the zeam package, so no implemented refresh like in rupos pakage.I don't want to recover because i've resized the partition and therefor i'm looking for a different option of refresh mode in the PRST2.
ebookread is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert