Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-14-2011, 02:50 PM   #1
dieterpops
Addict
dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.

Device: Always in flux
Nook Color with lots of accessories-$165

This was marked as ended, but local sale fell through...I'm selling a two month old nook color with accessories. I purchased this as a refurbished unit from Barnes & Noble. The unit looks and works like it's new.

Included is a rooted nook (CM7 installed to internal memory) with anti-glare screen protector, nook Industriell cover, black nook silicone sleeve, one spare anti-glare screen protector, working plug and cord, 4 GB Sandisk micro SD card, and SD card adapter. Price is now $160 which includes shipping to a US address.

If you like, I can restore the software to stock 1.3.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	002.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	699.7 KB
ID:	76529  

Last edited by dieterpops; 09-20-2011 at 11:15 AM. Reason: price change
dieterpops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 09:14 AM   #2
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I might be interested. Please let me 24 hours to confirm.
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-15-2011, 02:27 PM   #3
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
This is a good deal BeTePok... a refurbished unit goes for $179 but does not include all the extras this one has... and shipping seems to be included for an address in the US
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 01:46 PM   #4
dieterpops
Addict
dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.

Bumped as this is relisted and reduced in price.
Old 09-20-2011, 12:18 AM   #5
garrambide
garrambide began at the beginning.

Device: Color Nook
I am interested

I would be interested if the price is right and local sale. Please let me know where you are located. Thanks George
garrambide is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-20-2011, 09:45 AM   #6
dieterpops
Addict

The price is $165. Sale via shipping. PM if interested.
Old 09-28-2011, 09:33 PM   #7
chirprc
chirprc began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-300, Kindle (2nd Gen), Nook
PM sent

PM sent
chirprc is offline   Reply With Quote