Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2014, 10:53 AM   #1366
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Today's Amazon Romance Daily Deal is 10 "steamy" romances for $0.99 to $2.99.

The link to the main page is here: Amazon Romance Daily Deal

I was most excited to see Elizabeth Hoyt's latest release on the list for just $0.99. Might as well end the year with a bargain book purchase.

Darling Beast

Spoiler:
A MAN CONDEMNED . . .

Falsely accused of murder and mute from a near-fatal beating, Apollo Greaves, Viscount Kilbourne has escaped from Bedlam. With the Crown's soldiers at his heels, he finds refuge in the ruins of a pleasure garden, toiling as a simple gardener. But when a vivacious young woman moves in, he's quickly driven to distraction . . .

A DESPERATE WOMAN . . .

London's premier actress, Lily Stump, is down on her luck when she's forced to move into a scorched theatre with her maid and small son. But she and her tiny family aren't the only inhabitants-a silent, hulking beast of a man also calls the charred ruins home. Yet when she catches him reading her plays, Lily realizes there's more to this man than meets the eye.

OUT OF ASH, DESIRE FLARES

Though scorching passion draws them together, Apollo knows that Lily is keeping secrets. When his past catches up with him, he's forced to make a choice: his love for Lily . . . or the explosive truth that will set him free.
Old 12-31-2014, 10:59 AM   #1367
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by worktolive View Post
Today's Amazon Romance Daily Deal is 10 "steamy" romances for $0.99 to $2.99.

The link to the main page is here: Amazon Romance Daily Deal

I was most excited to see Elizabeth Hoyt's latest release on the list for just $0.99. Might as well end the year with a bargain book purchase.

Darling Beast

Spoiler:
A MAN CONDEMNED . . .

Falsely accused of murder and mute from a near-fatal beating, Apollo Greaves, Viscount Kilbourne has escaped from Bedlam. With the Crown's soldiers at his heels, he finds refuge in the ruins of a pleasure garden, toiling as a simple gardener. But when a vivacious young woman moves in, he's quickly driven to distraction . . .

A DESPERATE WOMAN . . .

London's premier actress, Lily Stump, is down on her luck when she's forced to move into a scorched theatre with her maid and small son. But she and her tiny family aren't the only inhabitants-a silent, hulking beast of a man also calls the charred ruins home. Yet when she catches him reading her plays, Lily realizes there's more to this man than meets the eye.

OUT OF ASH, DESIRE FLARES

Though scorching passion draws them together, Apollo knows that Lily is keeping secrets. When his past catches up with him, he's forced to make a choice: his love for Lily . . . or the explosive truth that will set him free.
I'd like to buy one more book but haven't found anything I must have at the moment.
Advert
Old 12-31-2014, 12:21 PM   #1368
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Happy New Year to everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful year ahead filled with happiness, peace, love, health, prosperity, and good books [and music too of course].

Free: Unraveling You - Jessica Sorensen

Kobo too.
Old 12-31-2014, 12:24 PM   #1369
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Happy New Year to everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful year ahead filled with happiness, peace, love, health, prosperity, and good books [and music too of course].

Free: Unraveling You - Jessica Sorensen

Kobo too.

Happy New Year to you too! I am ready to kick out 2014 the worst year I've had since 1993. Bring on 2015!!!

We need to do the one book you should read in 2015 like we did last year that was great fun! I need to find the old list.

Found it!!

Last edited by Blossom; 12-31-2014 at 12:28 PM.
Old 12-31-2014, 12:31 PM   #1370
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
I am striving to finish two books to round out the year, one ebook and 1 audio. Need to get cracking!
Advert
Old 12-31-2014, 12:35 PM   #1371
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I am striving to finish two books to round out the year, one ebook and 1 audio. Need to get cracking!
I read a little this morning on Scribd on my Volt to try and finish mine but got a ways to go. Don't know if I will make it!
Old 12-31-2014, 01:05 PM   #1372
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
I know I'll finish the audio book. Not sure about the ebook. It's a full length novel and I'm only half way through. The Importance of Being Wicked by Victoria Alexander. I'm loving it!
Old 12-31-2014, 04:25 PM   #1373
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
For those of you who have the Google Rewards app, I know that credits obtained via this app expire after 1 year. I have looked, but cannot find an answer as to if they expire in the incriments earmed exactly after one year or if the enitre balance expires one year after the last credit was earned.

For example, if one earns $0.20 on 5/13/14 and then $0.12 on 5/18/2014 does the $0.20 amount expire on 5/13/15 or does the entire balance expire one year from the day the last survey was answered?

I tried emailing Opinion Rewards Support twice now for clarification and have never heard back.
Old 12-31-2014, 04:33 PM   #1374
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
For those of you who have the Google Rewards app, I know that credits obtained via this app expire after 1 year. I have looked, but cannot find an answer as to if they expire in the incriments earmed exactly after one year or if the enitre balance expires one year after the last credit was earned.

For example, if one earns $0.20 on 5/13/14 and then $0.12 on 5/18/2014 does the $0.20 amount expire on 5/13/15 or does the entire balance expire one year from the day the last survey was answered?

I tried emailing Opinion Rewards Support twice now for clarification and have never heard back.

I believe it's first in first out. I earned my first credits on 11/11/13 but I still have an active balance of over $11. So you'd pretty much not have to spend any of it over a year for it to start dropping off your balance.

So far I've earned $62.84, all spent on books. Not bad for no effort at all.
Old 12-31-2014, 04:49 PM   #1375
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
I believe it's first in first out. I earned my first credits on 11/11/13 but I still have an active balance of over $11. So you'd pretty much not have to spend any of it over a year for it to start dropping off your balance.

So far I've earned $62.84, all spent on books. Not bad for no effort at all.
I just wish there was a way to know if an amount was near to expiring. I started in Feb 2014 and it says I've earned $30.51. I know I've spent some of it (on books of course). I was also given a gift card so my play credit amount includes that.

I think I will use it next year to buy the agency titles from my autobuy authors. I mean even if a book isn't on sale, it's still "free"

Many thanks again, apesmom, for telling us about the app.
Old 12-31-2014, 07:20 PM   #1376
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Fire's Lady by Barbara Bretton is FREE at Amazon. Originally published in 1989 by Crown/Pageant.

http://www.amazon.com/Fires-Lady-Bar...=fire%27s+lady
Old 01-01-2015, 12:35 AM   #1377
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Free and DRM-free from ARe in mobi, epub, pdf:

Driftwood Deeds by Laila Blake

Spoiler:
When journalist Iris Ellis visits a sleepy seaside town to interview recluse screenwriter Paul Archer, he offers her insights into never acted upon fantasies of dominance and submission. Too curious to deny herself a taste of them, Iris gives herself up to Paul’s gentle guidance, but when she realizes that a taste can never be enough, she must find the courage to ask for what she needs or risk losing it all.

Called a "gem for fans of BDSM romance and the perfect starting point for readers new to the genre" by RT Book Reviews, Driftwood Deeds is a novella of sexual awakening as well as consent and communication in bdsm.

Driftwood Deeds is a 29.000 words erotic novella, covering adult themes and bdsm. It is the first installment in the Breaking in Waves trilogy.

NOTE: This is a previously published work. The title, author, and/or publisher may have changed.
Old 01-01-2015, 12:50 AM   #1378
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

There is a new 2015 thread stickied.
Old 01-01-2015, 12:51 AM   #1379
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
It's not 2015 yet!

Old 01-01-2015, 03:33 AM   #1380
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScalyFreak View Post
It's not 2015 yet!

Please now use the new thread for 2015.

Thread closed.
Closed Thread