Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-04-2012, 02:15 PM   #181
jeffrx
jeffrx began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle NT 4B
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I can only speak for my K4B but yes the button are easy to push now. I don't drop it trying to turn the page. A little push and the page turns.

On my K4S I have to click the button so to speak and I lost my grip in trying to do so well now I don't because the buttons are worn enough but they were really stiff for the first year. On the K4B it's more easier to turn a page now almost as easy as the K3.

The other button that has changed is the power button it's sits farther back now making it hard to push. I am told the PW also has this design with the power button. This is the only negative I can think of after using my K4B for over a week now.
Thank you so much Blossom! I always find your posts very informative. Keep up the good work!
jeffrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:30 PM   #182
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrx View Post
Thank you so much Blossom! I always find your posts very informative. Keep up the good work!
I use my K4B with a Eco-flip case that has a hand hold in the back. I love that case! It's only $25 now. I plan to get another one for the PW next month when I buy them together. The only negative with the case was it stained my silver K4's back but I think a piece of black felt or paper would keep that from happening.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert