Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-10-2011, 06:48 PM   #1
eppythacher
Connoisseur
eppythacher can teach chickens to fly.eppythacher can teach chickens to fly.eppythacher can teach chickens to fly.eppythacher can teach chickens to fly.eppythacher can teach chickens to fly.eppythacher can teach chickens to fly.eppythacher can teach chickens to fly.eppythacher can teach chickens to fly.eppythacher can teach chickens to fly.eppythacher can teach chickens to fly.eppythacher can teach chickens to fly.

Device: prs-500, prs-650
FREE Horror EBOOKS - ALL WEEKEND LONG!

From the Website:

http://booksofthedead.blogspot.com/2....html?spref=tw

This little company of mine has been doing pretty well lately. With paid sales moving beyond the 1,500 per month mark, books sales have never been better. To celebrate I've decided to give away ebooks, all weekend long. Starting now, until Sunday, every single title that Books of the Dead has available will be free. That's right... FREE!

Simply go to the Books of the Dead page on SMASHWORDS and punch in these code:

Best New Zombie Tales Volume One:

Promotional price: $0.00
Coupon Code: BT99B
Expires: June 12, 2011

Best New Zombie Tales Volume Two:

Coupon Code: ZL24B

Best New Zombie Tales Volume Three:

Coupon Code: LQ72N

Best New Vampire Tales Volume One:

Coupon Code: HC24Z

13 Drops of Blood:
Coupon Code: XS67D

Terror Town:

Coupon Code: JN56G

The Dead Parade:

Coupon Code: BT49X

Into Hell:

Coupon Code: VK39X

Husk:

Coupon Code: EA27B

Classic Vampire Tales:

Coupon Code: HQ89V

Last edited by eppythacher; 06-10-2011 at 07:01 PM. Reason: add smash to title
eppythacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 07:01 PM   #2
ADuphily
Coffee Lover
ADuphily equals 42.ADuphily equals 42.ADuphily equals 42.ADuphily equals 42.ADuphily equals 42.ADuphily equals 42.ADuphily equals 42.ADuphily equals 42.ADuphily equals 42.ADuphily equals 42.ADuphily equals 42.

Device: Kindle 3
Thanks for sharing! Looks like a busy weekend ahead!
ADuphily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 07:27 PM   #3
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Wow! Thanks!
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 08:03 PM   #4
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Thanks!
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:01 PM   #5
Namekuseijin
affordable chipmunk
Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony XPeria ZL, Kindle Paperwhite
I'm tired of zombies. They remind me of crackheads.
Namekuseijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:05 PM   #6
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namekuseijin View Post
I'm tired of zombies. They remind me of crackheads.
For me it's the other way around, crackheads remind me of zombies.
Old 06-10-2011, 10:26 PM   #7
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Thanks. A good horror story is always good.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:48 PM   #8
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namekuseijin View Post
I'm tired of zombies.
I'm tired of what most writers do with zombies. That doesn't mean, however, that I'm tired of any stories that use zombies well.

Whether these seemingly generic zombie anthologies are on the level of Skipp and Spector's Book of the Dead remains to be read. It does look as if the publisher liked their anthology well enough to use it as the name of his imprint.

The price warrants a look for even the slightly curious.

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 06-12-2011 at 06:07 PM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 07:31 PM   #9
AkumaTakeshi
Lounge Lurker
AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi (Screen Broken)
Thanks so much for the heads up

Oh man, I only got my Kindle for one week and I already have such a huge TBR list.

Well but that was to keep up with the freebies and such that I came across (had a lot of catchup to do because of so many posts ), so I hope that for now the increment of the list will be less chaotic

Well just couldn't pass on, on this opportunity, all books for free and they seem good too
AkumaTakeshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 07:40 PM   #10
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaTakeshi View Post
Well but that was to keep up with the freebies and such that I came across (had a lot of catchup to do because of so many posts ), so I hope that for now the increment of the list will be less chaotic
Yeah, I said the same thing six months ago... it didn't get any less chaotic. Once you taste the freebies, you can't stop. You might find yourself being a little more choosy as time passes, but you'll still end of chasing most of them anyway.
Old 06-11-2011, 07:51 PM   #11
AkumaTakeshi
Lounge Lurker
AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Yeah, I said the same thing six months ago... it didn't get any less chaotic. Once you taste the freebies, you can't stop. You might find yourself being a little more choosy as time passes, but you'll still end of chasing most of them anyway.
And mind me, even for free stuff I'm still choosy, because I know it will be time consuming to read all this, and I know maybe I'll still left some books behind without actually reading them.

But at least I just concentrate on Fantasy and Science Fiction, but unfortunately those are big categories

Besides that I only have some classics that I always wanted to read, still missing a few but they're for pauses between Indies.

But well I can be wrong and it will always be like this and I'll be picking many freebies, but well, there's so many books and only two eyes to read them in a limited set of time

I think I really should find a book on speed reading fast

Last edited by AkumaTakeshi; 06-11-2011 at 07:53 PM.
Old 06-11-2011, 07:58 PM   #12
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaTakeshi View Post
And mind me, even for free stuff I'm still choosy, because I know it will be time consuming to read all this, and I know maybe I'll still left some books behind without actually reading them.

But at least I just concentrate on Fantasy and Science Fiction, but unfortunately those are big categories
You're better off than me, then. I regularly read several genres, so even when I'm choosy, it doesn't narrow it down much at all. It pretty much just rules out the self-help, religious and business books, and I get pretty much everything else.

But, when I'm on a "reading binge" I can knock out as much as a book a day, so I do get them read faster than I expected to. Even so, right now the backlog is enough for the next several years.

But they're FREE!!!

Haha, I'm hopeless, which is why I regularly check in on the Ebook Addicts Support thread.
Old 06-11-2011, 08:10 PM   #13
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
I know the feeling. You buy them when they're free because you never know when they might have the price go up again or the coupon will expire and you will have to spend the $ for them then, and even .99 or so per book adds up after awhile. So instead you buy them during the free period in hopes you will get around to reading them soon. I've only had my Kindle 3 since mid March and I have the exact same problem.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:14 PM   #14
AkumaTakeshi
Lounge Lurker

Quote:
Haha, I'm hopeless, which is why I regularly check in on the Ebook Addicts Support thread.
Didn't know that one, maybe I'll have to check in there a few months later

Well, Romance, Erotica and those that you saids aren't really my thing, so at least I have less those to consider
Old 06-11-2011, 09:31 PM   #15
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Appreciated...
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote