Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 08-05-2012, 10:06 PM   #1
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Adam Link ??

Does anyone know if there is an ebook version of the Adam Link stories by Eando Binder and if so where a legal copy can be obtained? I have seen pbook copies at Amazon but I'm looking for an ebook version.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:57 AM   #2
gastan
Addict
gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: LePan II, Kobo Aura
Might try here:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/eando-binde...-17228758.html

DRM infected, though.
gastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-06-2012, 11:23 AM   #3
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gastan View Post
Might try here:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/eando-binde...-17228758.html

DRM infected, though.
Thanks. I'll keep it in mind for later in the month. DRM or not it's still the only copy I've seen of the book to date in ebook format.
Old 11-12-2012, 10:13 PM   #4
crich70
Grand Sorcerer

Finally picked up a copy at Lulu the other day and had a very enjoyable read. I first met Adam Link in a Outer Limits marathon some yrs back and they changed quite a bit of the story (probably to keep it to an hr long format). In fact the Outer Limits story only covers the very first chapters of a multi-story tale. He has a whole series of adventures during the course of the book. Well worth picking up a copy.
Old 11-13-2012, 05:50 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
B&N has it as an ebook, as well,

Same price.

Here's the old cover I remember so well. Unfortunately, I no longer have a copy. I remember reading it as a teenager and enjoying it very much.

Don
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	c952.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	96046  

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 11-13-2012 at 05:53 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert