Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 05-06-2011, 03:45 AM   #1
MorganM
Fanatic
MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2o
What Happened To All The Kobo Codes?

I used to get emails like every week with a coupon code. Now I don't get any...
MorganM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 09:56 AM   #2
dmacmart
Fanatic
dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Glo, Arc, H2O, iPhone, iPad 2, (husband)Touch
Check post 1 of this thread
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=115233
as G0AT updates as best as s/he can, as people post their codes and known expiry dates/limitations. I don't know how they get them.
dmacmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-06-2011, 06:50 PM   #3
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
I don't know what happened to all the emails with the codes either.
When I first bought my Kobo last year I was receiving codes every week or so. After a couple of months they stopped and so I signed up for Kobo's email list and the codes starting coming again.
However in the last month or so the emails are different. It's ages since they sent me a code. Last week I got an email about a book that I thought was interesting only to find out that it's not available in Australia!

So I also use GOAT's post to find current codes. I don't think I've ever bought a full priced book from Kobo - I always use the codes.
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote