Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 06-02-2010, 12:15 AM   #1
Anarel
Evangelist
Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: K1, GKDX, K3
Used "That Plugin" Now My Kindle Books...

Ok, so I used THAT plugin for THAT purpose, hypothetically.

But in this hypothetical circumstance, the MPB file from my books is somehow no longer associated with the newly-converted Mobi file. But the Title/Author info is exactly the same. But they no longer show up in My Notes and Highlights....

For purely academic purposes, if one was to offer me advice in this theoretical situation, what might you say?

Last edited by Anarel; 06-02-2010 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Clean up.
Anarel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 12:46 AM   #2
thafrogggg
Rabid Book Weasel
thafrogggg once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thafrogggg once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thafrogggg once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thafrogggg once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thafrogggg once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thafrogggg once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thafrogggg once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thafrogggg once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thafrogggg once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thafrogggg once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thafrogggg once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Acer Iconia A500 Tablet (lovin' it!!)
Said purely in Jest.....

Make a hypothetical copy of the hypothetical file before you enter into these hypothetical situations... hypothetically speaking of course
thafrogggg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-02-2010, 07:42 AM   #3
Anarel
Evangelist
Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thafrogggg View Post
Said purely in Jest.....

Make a hypothetical copy of the hypothetical file before you enter into these hypothetical situations... hypothetically speaking of course
Of course. I have the copy that contains my notes, but....
Old 06-02-2010, 01:32 PM   #4
Anarel
Evangelist

All I can think of is that the notes file will only work with the original, Azw file....