Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-27-2009, 04:28 PM   #1
yankgirl
Connoisseur
yankgirl is on a distinguished road

Device: iPhone, iPad 2, PPP(purple pocket pro) Nook Tablet, K4 & Kindle Fire!
BeBook for $200

Hi, I've had my BeBook for about a month. There is nothing wrong with it, I just received a K2 as a birthday gift. I bought it for 279.99 + whatever shipping directly from bebook.com.

I'm looking to sell it for $200.00 (I will cover shipping for people in the US).

I'll also include the 2GB SD card I purchased for it.

It comes with case and USB cord/plug. I still have it's box and all paperwork.

Any questions, please let me know.

Kathy

Last edited by yankgirl; 07-31-2009 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Sold
yankgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 12:45 AM   #2
ascherjim
Addict
ascherjim has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ascherjim has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ascherjim has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: BeBook One, PocketBook 360, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankgirl View Post
Hi, I've had my BeBook for about a month. There is nothing wrong with it, I just received a K2 as a birthday gift. I bought it for 279.99 + whatever shipping directly from bebook.com.

I'm looking to sell it for $200.00 (I will cover shipping for people in the US).

I'll also include the 2GB SD card I purchased for it.

It comes with case and USB cord/plug. I still have it's box and all paperwork.

Any questions, please let me know.

Kathy
I'm interested. I live in Seattle but am leaving for ten days in London tomorrow (Tuesday) night, returning August 9. I can pay by PayPal. I suggest you see if you have any other takers, but if not let me know and we could conclude the deal when I get back. Regards, Jim
ascherjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-28-2009, 02:06 AM   #3
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
I'm interested.

Also, shouldn't this be in the flea market section?
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 01:14 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Hi, yankgirl:

I moved your post to the Flea Market Forum, where it will receive proper exposure.

...and marked as "Sell."

Thank you,
Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 03:26 PM   #5
yankgirl
Connoisseur

I'll accept payment by paypal. If you're interested PM me.

Thanks!
Advert
Old 07-28-2009, 06:53 PM   #6
ascherjim
Addict
ascherjim has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ascherjim has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ascherjim has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
I'll accept payment by paypal. If you're interested PM me.

Thanks!
Which of the two "interested" parties is this addressed to? (I didn't receive notification because your offer was switched to a different sub-category). Jim
Old 07-29-2009, 10:48 AM   #7
yankgirl
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by ascherjim View Post
Which of the two "interested" parties is this addressed to? (I didn't receive notification because your offer was switched to a different sub-category). Jim
Sorry - Was a bit slow yesterday! It would be for you since you were the first to reply. I can wait until you return from your trip, no matter to me. Just to let you know, I'll be leaving for vacation on the 14th, but I can get it shipped out by then. It would be either UPS (from my job) or USPS.

Thanks!
Old 07-29-2009, 04:23 PM   #8
ascherjim
Addict

Quote:
Sorry - Was a bit slow yesterday! It would be for you since you were the first to reply. I can wait until you return from your trip, no matter to me. Just to let you know, I'll be leaving for vacation on the 14th, but I can get it shipped out by then. It would be either UPS (from my job) or USPS.

Thanks!
We arrived in London today, but will get back to you within 24 hours by PM to arrange to the details. Thanks and regards,Jim