Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-08-2017, 02:52 PM   #1
timpster
timpster began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3Wife (had both a NST and Sony PRS-T1 that both screen damaged)
Does anyone have the Kindle 3 Wifi, article mode update?

I'm looking for [this](https://www.reddit.com/r/kindle/comm..._for_kindle_3/) but I can't find the file! I'd love to use it.
timpster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 03:00 PM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by timpster View Post
I'm looking for [this](https://www.reddit.com/r/kindle/comm..._for_kindle_3/) but I can't find the file! I'd love to use it.
I am pretty sure that is for FBreader, not the stock K3 reader.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
article mode, readability hack, sunlight, web browser