Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-07-2014, 12:11 PM   #61
Ginwen
Addict
Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch/IPad
PM to Lemurion.
Ginwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:35 PM   #62
gweeks
Fanatic
gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rocket, Nook ST, Kobo WiFi, Kindle PW
The April bundle just went on sale.

Cauldron of Ghosts by David Weber & Eric Flint
Balance Point by Robert Buettner0
Waldo & Magic, Inc. by Robert A. Heinlein
Upon a Sea of Stars by A. Bertram Chandler
Children of the Gates by Andre Norton
The Heretic by David Drake and Tony Daniel
Between the Stars by Eric Kotani & John Maddox Roberts
gweeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:41 PM   #63
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by gweeks View Post
The April bundle just went on sale.

Cauldron of Ghosts by David Weber & Eric Flint
Balance Point by Robert Buettner0
Waldo & Magic, Inc. by Robert A. Heinlein
Upon a Sea of Stars by A. Bertram Chandler
Children of the Gates by Andre Norton
The Heretic by David Drake and Tony Daniel
Between the Stars by Eric Kotani & John Maddox Roberts
I saw that, looking forward to it.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 04:33 PM   #64
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Add me back to the chain then... PM to Ginwen.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 11:55 PM   #65
revenger
revenger began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
add me to the chain, pm to hwlester.
revenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 02:12 PM   #66
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

As Game Error has still not replied, but has redeemed the previous coupon, and there are other people coming up in the chain behind me, I will be buying the current bundle tomorrow night to restart the chain in time for those behind me to pick up the February bundle.

If anyone has a current, unredeeemed coupon please feel free to send it my way, otherwise I guess it's time for a fresh injection.

I do have one suggestion for the future: so that this doesn't happen again, I suggest that if you redeem a code but don't have anyone waiting you send it immediately to PiperClassique, if she doesn't mind being the "Keeper of the Codes." That way we won't have to worry about the person with the code losing internet access so they can't pay it forward.
Old 01-10-2014, 03:01 PM   #67
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurion View Post
As Game Error has still not replied, but has redeemed the previous coupon, and there are other people coming up in the chain behind me, I will be buying the current bundle tomorrow night to restart the chain in time for those behind me to pick up the February bundle.

If anyone has a current, unredeeemed coupon please feel free to send it my way, otherwise I guess it's time for a fresh injection.

I do have one suggestion for the future: so that this doesn't happen again, I suggest that if you redeem a code but don't have anyone waiting you send it immediately to PiperClassique, if she doesn't mind being the "Keeper of the Codes." That way we won't have to worry about the person with the code losing internet access so they can't pay it forward.
Check your PMs. I sent you an unused one from the February bundle.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 03:04 PM   #68
Lemurion
eReader

Thanks, I'll grab the bundles today to keep things going.
Old 01-10-2014, 03:17 PM   #69
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
Ok, keeper of the codes it is :-)
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 03:21 PM   #70
Lemurion
eReader

Thanks to CRussel, I received a code, did my purchases and sent it along to Ginwen. I believe HWLester & Revenger are next after which it goes back to PiperClassique unless someone else wants it.

Also thanks for accepting the job PiperClassique.
Old 01-10-2014, 04:58 PM   #71
Ginwen
Addict
Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch/IPad
I used the code, then sent the next one on to hwlester, and of course have a copy just in case.
Ginwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 09:19 PM   #72
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
I redeemed it and sent the next code to revenger. Just a reminder, please PM an email address to the person in line before you unless they have already redeemed the code and say to PM them for the code. Normally only the person who starts the chain or the last person in line will redeem to a secondary address and hold the code.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 12:22 AM   #73
revenger

I have the code, next guy please PM me
Old 01-11-2014, 12:43 AM   #74
Lemurion
eReader

I think you're last in the chain, Revenger, so if nobody asks for it, please send to PiperClassique so she can hold it for the next person.
Old 01-17-2014, 02:45 AM   #75
revenger

Hi ! PM the code to piperclassique. Thanks for safekeep. didn't see the update for last few days, sorry.