Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-24-2012, 03:22 PM   #1
Ferrian
Ferrian began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kindle Paperwhite
Question about returning Paperwhite

I have a question for those who have returned the Paperwhite to Amazon. Did you just use the Paperwhite box and attach the shipping label to it? Or is it better to get a regular box and put it in there first?
Ferrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 03:25 PM   #2
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
I used the PW box and affixed the label to it.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-24-2012, 04:17 PM   #3
jswinden
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
I used the PW box and affixed the label to it.
Me too.