Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-10-2012, 03:51 PM   #1
KentE
...still a Zealot
KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm Pixi & PC
Free--FALSE DAWN (The Jake Lassiter Series) Paul Levine

free today on Amazon:

False Dawn by Paul Levine (the Jake Lassiter Series)

http://www.amazon.com/FALSE-DAWN-Jak...8905748&sr=1-1

Mystery with a sense of humour-- although it's part of a series, it stands alone without reading prior books. ATDrake has pointed out the Paul Levine is an MR member, and Levine is apparently working his way through his backlist catalog offering them for free.
Levine is also the author of the popular Solomon and Lord series, and won the John D. MacDonald fiction award and has been nominated for an Edgar, a Macavity, the International Thriller Writers Award, and the James Thurber Humor Prize. (most of the last sentence copied from his author page on Amazon.)
I've read all of his books that my local library has, and enjoyed them all. If it's at all in the area you enjoy reading, try it-- I bet it won't be your last!
(Sorry if the link doesn't work right-- I'm new at this.....)

KentE
KentE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 05:36 PM   #2
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
The link's fine - and it's on at UK site also.
Thanks.
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert