Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-07-2013, 08:50 AM   #28546
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Are the arms reaching for you?
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:52 AM   #28547
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
No, they seem to be more interested in mice, birds, cats and cars.

"Nine lives have I," said the cat, but I think that's a little optimistic.

I win.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-07-2013, 08:55 AM   #28548
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

If the cat has 9 lives and the cephalopod has 8 arms then the cat comes out ahead.

I win.
Old 02-07-2013, 08:55 AM   #28549
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I'm sure it's more scared of you than you are of it.

I'm even more sure that I win.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:56 AM   #28550
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I'm sure it's more scared of you than you are of it.

I'm even more sure that I win.
Of course it is scared of me. I'm made of fire and it lives in the water. Not very compatible. The rest of you should be worried.

I win.
Advert
Old 02-07-2013, 08:57 AM   #28551
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

But water quenches fire!
Old 02-07-2013, 08:58 AM   #28552
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

^Unless it's a grease fire.

The TENsion is mounting. Who will win?

I will.
Old 02-07-2013, 08:58 AM   #28553
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer

If the fire burns hot enough the water evaporates into steam. Sauna anyone?
Old 02-07-2013, 08:58 AM   #28554
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

I'm not tense at all. I know that I'll win in the end.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:01 AM   #28555
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Did someone not mention cats ?
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:01 AM   #28556
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

You would think that. Does 7-11 mean anything now that they are open 24 hours?

I win.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:02 AM   #28557
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
If the cat has 9 lives and the cephalopod has 8 arms then the cat comes out ahead.

I win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Did someone not mention cats ?
I did.

I win.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:05 AM   #28558
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

A dozen eggs is a fine thing.

I win.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:45 AM   #28559
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
A baker's dozen seems a nice number of loaves.

I win.
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:46 AM   #28560
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

A baker's dozen is definitely an odd number.

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!