Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-30-2009, 11:52 AM   #1
jolanta01edu
jolanta01edu began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hello everybody

I am completely new to eBook bussiness. I am trying to figure out if it is anything for me. I love reading books and I want to save on paper but I do not wish to buy another gadget just for book reading. I am a bit conservative.

I found, what seems a great tool (www.ybookonline.com) for converting pdf files and I am trying to figure out how I can use it (as I still need those pdf files). Any ideas and suggestions would be welcome.
with regards
Jolanta
jolanta01edu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 01:21 PM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello Jolanta
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 02:24 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Jolanta and welcome to MobileRead. Most of us started like you, just mildly interested but soon got addicted. Don't try to fight it.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 09:50 AM   #4
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, Jolanta!

You would be surprised how much you end up using a dedicated reader, especially now with tools like Calibre that allow you to download daily news, etc. I also have an Asus Netbook that I can use for reading, although it's not as comfortable as my Sony, but it is mutli-functional. Don't hesitate to ask questions while you're trying to decide. MR members are notoriously helpful.

Happy Reading!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authoring tool, content, ebooks, ideas