Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-30-2010, 03:53 PM   #1
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Folders with Calibre and Pocketbook 360

Is there any way I can customize how the folders appear when transferring from Calibre to my Pocketbook 360? Currently they are entered as Last Name, First Name MI.

This is problematic because any folder that ends with punctuation, such as a period after the middle initial, gets the punctuation changed to an underscore. Trivial perhaps, but it bothers me. I'd rather have them as First Name MI. Last Name to avoid this issue. I can manually change them on the reader, but this resets all books in the folder to unread and loses my place in them, plus whenever I add a new book via Calibre a new folder with the name the old way is created.

I'm assuming it's something in the Save Template area of the plugin but I'm not sure what to do. And if I change this, will it change how Calibre saves things to my Sony Reader?

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote