Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen > Gen3 Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-17-2009, 10:16 PM   #1
x3oo
Enthusiast
x3oo began at the beginning.

Device: cybook
kernel_16

hi, ive opened my cybook and i see that there is an 128mb ram built in
but kernel provides only 16mb
http://openinkpot.org/attachment/wik...B100/logCybook
so i think the problem is the kernel because the kernelsourcecode from cybook ist named kernel_16
is it possible to compile a kernel and throw it into an update_kernel from cybook?
x3oo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 07:15 AM   #2
Godzil
a pthread?? where? where?
Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Newton MessagePad 2100, and only this
See the other topic, 128Mb is not 128MB, but (128/8)MB == 16MB so it's normal
Godzil is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert