Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-05-2012, 08:53 AM   #1
kite
enturbulated
kite can tell if an avocado is ripe without touching it.kite can tell if an avocado is ripe without touching it.kite can tell if an avocado is ripe without touching it.kite can tell if an avocado is ripe without touching it.kite can tell if an avocado is ripe without touching it.kite can tell if an avocado is ripe without touching it.kite can tell if an avocado is ripe without touching it.kite can tell if an avocado is ripe without touching it.kite can tell if an avocado is ripe without touching it.kite can tell if an avocado is ripe without touching it.kite can tell if an avocado is ripe without touching it.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
audio player software like calibre

Calibre is doing everything I ever dreamed of with my ebooks.
Now I'm wondering if there is a software audio player with a database like calibre's.
Anyone here know this sort of stuff?
kite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:43 PM   #2
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
One program that may meet the requirements MediaMonkey. Among its features:
  • Can handle a large library of audio and video files (over 100,000).
  • Can convert files into a variety of formats in your library.
  • Can autoconvert files to the desired format when it loads them on your player. As an example: I rip the music from my CDs into FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec) and when I have MediaMonkey load them on my player, I have it convert them into the following format: LAME encoded MP3 at the available highest quality.
  • It can update the metadata for your files.
  • Can work with a large number of audio players, including those from Apple, Cowon, Sansa, and Sony.
  • Can autoorganize your files into playlists via criteria (much like Calibre's tags).
  • You can sync your files to your player or send them manually.

I've been using MediaMonkey for a while and I've found it to be an excellent program. I liked it so much that I bought the paid version (which has features not available with the free version).

I hope this helps.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote