Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 09-26-2013, 07:20 PM   #1
NightGoat
Connoisseur
NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle Oasis, DXG, and Kobo Aura One
M92 Text file clippings?

Does the M92 save highlights and notes to a text "clippings" file like Kindle does?

Thanks.
NightGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 02:06 AM   #2
sinisterpenguin
sinisterpenguin began at the beginning.

Device: Oynx M92
It saves them all to a text dodcument .txt with the same name as the document you're highlighting. There is no restriction on the amount of text you can annotate and export, as I beleive is the case with sony/kindle, but maybe I'm wrong. Most of the time it works very well. Only when there are badly OCR'd scans it struggles, but I suppose that's nothing to do with the oynx
sinisterpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-27-2013, 06:19 AM   #3
NightGoat
Connoisseur
NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle Oasis, DXG, and Kobo Aura One
Thank you sinisterpenguin... this is exactly what I was hoping for.
I've yet to reach Kindle's limit on annotating and highlighting, but with 3 Kindles, a PC, laptop, and Android (Kindle app) I have reached the number of devices a book can be read on.
NightGoat is offline   Reply With Quote