Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

View Poll Results: What should Borders do?
Sell e-readers worldwide? 12 66.67%
Sell e-readers only in the US? 1 5.56%
Don't know, don't care, don't waste my time ... 5 27.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-17-2010, 09:29 AM   #1
boxcorner
»(°±°)«
boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: divisive reader
Any suggestions?

Edited by boxcorner

Last edited by boxcorner; 10-26-2010 at 02:44 AM.
boxcorner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 11:05 AM   #2
kalex
Zealot
kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: sony
B and H store in NYC?
kalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-17-2010, 11:48 AM   #3
SkyDream
Wizard
SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.

Device: PRS-650, iPod touch 4G, iPad 3
If your only problem with SonyStyle.fr is your e-mail why not using another free e-mail just created for this purppose ? I'm missing something ?
SkyDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 01:38 PM   #4
griffinax
griffinax began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350
Hey!
I ordered a PRS-350 four days ago and I already regret buying it four days late because of this:
http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/c/tag/hBM...id=SA_20101017
*browse all the way through the bottom*

Additionally, shipping rates are the lowest from amongst all the other sources who ship internationally, I have been doing extensive research lately, since I myself wanted to buy one

You can buy it from here:
http://www.borders.com/online/store/MediaView_sonytouch
griffinax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 06:10 PM   #5
boxcorner
»(°±°)«
boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Edited by boxcorner

Last edited by boxcorner; 10-26-2010 at 02:45 AM.
Advert
Old 10-17-2010, 08:55 PM   #6
Pegster
Devourer of Books
Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-350, Sony PRS-T1, Samsung S5
Boxcorner, have you tried a UK supplier?
Pegster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 01:54 AM   #7
SkyDream
Wizard
SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.

Device: PRS-650, iPod touch 4G, iPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcorner View Post
Heck, if they want my business then the least they could do is have an e-commence website that works properly.
Agree. Unfortunately some store don't understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcorner View Post
(2) Would any warranty promised by a US vendor by respected by Sony in the EU?
Don't think so. Believe you need to send them to the US. At least for the 900 which is US-only i don't believe they would handle any complaints at Sony EU.
SkyDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:24 AM   #8
boxcorner
»(°±°)«

Edited by boxcorner

Old 10-18-2010, 02:02 PM   #9
boxcorner
»(°±°)«

Edited by boxcorner

Old 10-18-2010, 02:31 PM   #10
Pegster
Devourer of Books
Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-350, Sony PRS-T1, Samsung S5
Box, try Stone Audio UK - they're a UK store but according to their website they will ship in Europe. I've bought a couple of small things from them and had no problems (though I am in the UK).

ETA: apologies should have read the entire latest post - I hope you get it sorted soon!

Last edited by Pegster; 10-18-2010 at 02:36 PM.
Pegster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:45 PM   #11
boxcorner
»(°±°)«

Edited by boxcorner

Old 10-19-2010, 01:03 PM   #12
griffinax
griffinax began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350
Hey boxcorner,

Glad that you got it sorted out.

I am expecting to receive mine this week.

Cheers for the purchase and the free cover!
griffinax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 02:13 AM   #13
boxcorner
»(°±°)«

Edited by boxcorner