Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-04-2011, 09:39 AM   #1
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Free book (nook) - Man Law [Romantic Suspense]

Man Law, 1st in the Private Protectors series by Adrienne Giordano is a romantic suspense, free courtesy of publisher Carina Press.

Free @ B&N, where it's their Free Fridays book of the week, and since it's Carina, likely to show up elsewhere free.

You can also read the featured author's recommendations for plain and romantic suspense over at the B&N blogpost.

Description
Security Consultant Vic Andrews lives by his Man Laws:

Never mess with your best friend's sister

Never get caught

Never get attached

But he can't deny his irresistible attraction to Gina Delgado, a young widow with three kids and plenty of strings attached. Even so, having a physical relationship doesn't mean they're "in a relationship."

Gina lost her husband to tragedy; she is not getting emotionally involved with another man in a dangerous profession. Sleeping with Vic is just stress relief.

Until one of Vic's assignments goes wrong and the target selects Gina and her kids for revenge. There's nothing Vic won't do to protect Gina and the children—the family he realizes, too late, he wants. He'll accomplish his mission but will he have lost his only chance at true love?

83,000 words
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 10:41 AM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I don't usually get Nook books but I tried to get this one and it's seems the nook part of B&N is down right now? I can't access my nook library through the website or Nook For PC.

Never mind It's working now.
I just had to complain for it to fix itself.

Last edited by Blossom; 11-04-2011 at 11:09 AM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-04-2011, 07:49 PM   #3
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Since their last update, I haven't been able to access my library at all in firefox - I have to pull up Chrome, each time (IE may work, but I try not to run it).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 08:00 PM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Since their last update, I haven't been able to access my library at all in firefox - I have to pull up Chrome, each time (IE may work, but I try not to run it).
I can in Firefox could it be an extension you are using? I am using the latest 7.0.1 version.
Old 11-05-2011, 10:07 AM   #5
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

7.01 here. not many extensions either (not even adblock), as I got tired of FF blowing up all the time. I do use a tab manager extension.

It's not a huge deal - I just skip their store for buying unless it's the only one with a good deal.
Advert
Old 11-05-2011, 01:54 PM   #6
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Just picked up the book on Saturday morning for free. It's 10:50 am PDT my time.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 04:16 PM   #7
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
7.01 here. not many extensions either (not even adblock), as I got tired of FF blowing up all the time. I do use a tab manager extension.

It's not a huge deal - I just skip their store for buying unless it's the only one with a good deal.
It could be a security setting. Gosh I don't know. Firefox is stable for me. I would use FEBE extension to back up your Links and extensions...etc Not a full profile backup in case something is corrupt. Uninstall FF and delete the profile folders in appdata and so on and do a clean install then slowly add things in. I have had FF corrupt itself before do to a bad upgrade. This usually fixes it for me.
Old 11-05-2011, 08:38 PM   #8
koland
Grand Sorcerer

If it is corrupt, it ONLY affects the new B&N upgraded site (the "my nook" nonsense). I might care if they ever added search to their library; as it is, I fire up Chrome to download anything I buy, then move it to Calibre and otherwise ignore their site completely.