Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-13-2011, 11:40 AM   #1
SerenaFairfax
Book Author
SerenaFairfax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SerenaFairfax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SerenaFairfax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SerenaFairfax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SerenaFairfax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SerenaFairfax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SerenaFairfax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SerenaFairfax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SerenaFairfax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SerenaFairfax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SerenaFairfax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Ipad
New eBook author Serena Fairfax

Hi! My name is Serena Fairfax.

I have just created my new website called www.serenafairfax.com to which I invite you all to visit and also to download chapter 1 of all my books. Your comments would be greatly appreciated!

Just to summarise I am a book author of romantic novels, sagas and women's contemporary fiction.You'll find all my eBooks on Amazon, so if you have a device such as a Kindle or Ipad, enjoy!

Best wishes,

Serena
SerenaFairfax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 06:58 AM   #2
williamoakdale
williamoakdale began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Hi Serena,

First of all comments about your website:

I think overall its nice, clean and easy to navigate around. No website is 100% great! but I think for a book website it's a lot better than many book websites I have seen. I particularly like your sense of fun with the balloons! I also like the way the book previews have been laid out.

Now for comments about your books:

Thanks for the free downloads. Obviously I am not going to like every single book you have made, but as a whole, from what I did read I think you should be okay as a book writer.

Regards

William
williamoakdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 02:06 PM   #3
SerenaFairfax
Book Author
SerenaFairfax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SerenaFairfax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SerenaFairfax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SerenaFairfax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SerenaFairfax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SerenaFairfax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SerenaFairfax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SerenaFairfax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SerenaFairfax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SerenaFairfax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SerenaFairfax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks William, just out of interest which book chapter(s) did you like best?.....every little feedback helps!
Old 10-08-2011, 04:38 PM   #4
williamoakdale
williamoakdale began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Hi Serena,

I thought Where The Bulbul Sings was great but overall I liked Golden Grove and Strange Inheritance purely for their story lines. I especially liked the twists and turns in golden grove (that Char Pembroke is a wicked character! for example).

Keep up the good work.

Regards

William
williamoakdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 09:36 AM   #5
SerenaFairfax
Book Author

Smile

Thanks William and Rossi for your kind feedback. It really helps to know what it is you like. All the best, Serena
Old 07-23-2012, 09:12 AM   #6
SerenaFairfax
Book Author

To all my friends and followers you may be interested to know that I've recently been interviewed by Louise Wise of Wise Words, so it just goes to show that with a bit of perseverance an ebook writer can get noticed. So hang in there indie writers!

http://www.louisewise.com/2012/07/au...a-fairfax.html