Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 06-09-2010, 03:24 AM   #1
nikkie
Guru
nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: Android, Kindle Paperwhite, lots of ancient readers
Talking Really Fun on the iPad...

go play
nikkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:38 AM   #2
Maggie Leung
Wizard
Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.

Device: Kindle, iPad
A mom I met told me about Draw Free (free app). I loaded it and let my 1.5-year-old nephew draw. He loved it. I love that you can easily e-mail a kid's drawing to a bunch of relatives. Oh, and no stinking crayons rolling under the table at restaurants!

Last edited by Maggie Leung; 06-09-2010 at 05:40 AM.
Maggie Leung is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-09-2010, 04:42 PM   #3
dorino
I'm odd. Take note.
dorino has learned how to read e-booksdorino has learned how to read e-booksdorino has learned how to read e-booksdorino has learned how to read e-booksdorino has learned how to read e-booksdorino has learned how to read e-booksdorino has learned how to read e-books

Device: deceased PRS-600, Nook STR
Nikkie, that's also very fun on a netbook, and a desktop PC.

Web = BEST.
dorino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:16 PM   #4
scottjl
Reader of Books
scottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with others

Device: none
LiveSketch HD and Qvik Sketch both implement this on the iPad, there are a few other apps as well.

The web site is nice, but if you're looking for an iPad app that implements the same technique they are available.

My personal recommendation is Qvik Sketch, which I believe is still available for $0.99 in the store. It has more features than LiveSketch HD.
scottjl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:50 PM   #5
MsAstoria
Evangelist
MsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipedia

Device: Kindle Fire HDX, iPhone (yes, I read on my phone)
DizzyPad, koi pond HD, Shanghai, and kid Art, just to name a few! My 3 yo grandson loves Parcel Panic and driving the truck into the ocean! He could care less about parcels! lOL
MsAstoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-14-2010, 06:26 PM   #6
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
More fun free stuff to try on the iPad:

http://everytimezone.com/
http://spark.attrakt.se/ <--think this was posted before, but very cool
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote