Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-12-2012, 08:35 PM   #1651
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Craving tandoori chicken now.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:44 PM   #1652
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Craving tandoori chicken now.
Here's a plane ticket to India ... bye bye doggie ...
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:10 PM   #1653
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Don't make the chicken angry! You'll get veggie burgers! Pure veggie burgers! No meat! No chicken! Just disguised green stuff! And soy!
Please, continue to burn with anger. Then, you'll cook yourself for us. Plus, if you are trying to encourage us to not eat meat, making veggie burgers less appetizing is probably not a good strategy.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:31 PM   #1654
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Just hold the chicken down and we got ourselves a meal
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:11 AM   #1655
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Dear Santa:

I've been a very good chicken this year -- despite the non-stop attempts to consume me by my "friends" - so I think I deserve a nice gift in my stocking. How about a plane ticket to an unnamed location where I can be safe from attempts on my drumsticks? A gift certificate for the Witness Protection Program would be useful too. Or maybe you could use another elf?

Thanking you in advance
Poohbear
Old 12-13-2012, 09:27 AM   #1656
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
You realize with a belly like that Santa probably eats lots of fried chicken?
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 02:15 PM   #1657
icantbebothered
Penguin
icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2.1
Dear Poohbear,

The gift in your stocking shall be a spit.

Lots of hunger,

Not actually Santa.
icantbebothered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:47 PM   #1658
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Dear Santa:

I've been a very good chicken this year -- despite the non-stop attempts to consume me by my "friends" - so I think I deserve a nice gift in my stocking. How about a plane ticket to an unnamed location where I can be safe from attempts on my drumsticks? A gift certificate for the Witness Protection Program would be useful too. Or maybe you could use another elf?

Thanking you in advance
Poohbear
I must (not) regret to say that there's nowhere on Earth where a chicken can be safe from consumption. All around the globe, tasty chicken is what people seek.
Old 12-14-2012, 08:02 AM   #1659
poohbear_nc
Now what?

*sigh*

Dear NASA:

About that planned trip to Mars ... no life forms on Mars larger than a single cell, right? Sign me up!
Poohbear

Goodby cruel world!
Old 12-14-2012, 12:00 PM   #1660
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard

Sorry but if you go to Mars we chicken eaters will follow you...and we will be very hungry!
Old 12-14-2012, 01:37 PM   #1661
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
For some reason, during my pre-lunch (pre-launch?) nap, I was just dreaming about a gigantic flaming chicken on a skewer rising up out of my barbecue pit. It would go so nicely right now with a little tahini sauce.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:25 PM   #1662
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard

What a beautiful dream! We can all hope to have dreams like that.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:17 AM   #1663
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
Lets catch us a murderer!
Don't bother to run - you'll only die tough and stringy!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Wanted pooh.gif
Views:	152
Size:	223.0 KB
ID:	99027  
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:55 PM   #1664
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggle View Post
Lets catch us a murderer!
Don't bother to run - you'll only die tough and stringy!
Old 01-15-2013, 10:36 PM   #1665
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
And you haven't caught me still.
Pathetic.
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
11 herbs and spices, cajun spiced aprilhare, canibal penguins rule, cluck, kentucky fried poohbear, kfc on the house!!, ready roasted red phoenix, time to eat chicken!