Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-04-2011, 11:41 PM   #1
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Chicken

I know you heinous chicken eaters have your eyes on me!
Don't worry, I'm prepared! I have an intruder-proof coop; you won't get me!
I have my eyes on you and my beak and claws are sharpened!
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 02:14 AM   #2
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Oops, you must have blinked!

Click image for larger version

Name:	flammed.JPG
Views:	1501
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	72322<--click
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 03:36 AM   #3
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Not me!
The fiends are getting closer.. HELP!
Old 06-05-2011, 11:04 AM   #4
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Oops, you must have blinked!

Attachment 72322<--click
That is just plain hideous! Shame! Shame! Call ATF!

Don't worry April - they won't get us!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 11:07 AM   #5
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
You're just paranoid. Who on earth would want to eat chicken with it's crispy skin, juicy flesh and delicious bones to suck. Relax, have a drink, come and sit next to me...
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 11:08 AM   #6
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGS View Post
You're just paranoid. Who on earth would want to eat chicken with it's crispy skin, juicy flesh and delicious bones to suck. Relax, have a drink, come and sit next to me...

Now why do I keep thinking about Sunday roast?
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 11:29 AM   #7
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion
lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, GalaxyTab, BB Bold9700, BB 8300, Sony Clie, Palm Vx, Palm III
Ain't no such thing as an intruder-proof coop. Sorry Foghorn Leghorn, but I gots me a hankering for some drumsticks and yours are looking mighty tasty...Finger lickin' good!

lestatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 12:23 PM   #8
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

OK now - step back slowly and put that fork down - and no one will get hurt!

Old 06-05-2011, 12:42 PM   #9
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion
lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, GalaxyTab, BB Bold9700, BB 8300, Sony Clie, Palm Vx, Palm III
Fork???!?! Who needs a fork? I said "finger lickin' good"...

lestatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 12:50 PM   #10
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Well looks like someone already got to poohbear. Wonder who cooked him.....And ignore the roast spinner beside me.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 04:30 PM   #11
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
OK now - step back slowly and put that fork down - and no one will get hurt!

[diversion tactic deployed] Click image for larger version

Name:	chicks with guns.JPG
Views:	771
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	72355

{quickly everyone! Grab your forks! I have potato salad too!}
Old 06-05-2011, 07:11 PM   #12
poohbear_nc
Now what?

No so fast!

Old 06-05-2011, 08:29 PM   #13
dreams
It's about the umbrella

I'm really sorry, I really didn't want to resort to this, but you do realize that if you take a hit, juicy chicken bits will be all over and that just ruins a good picnic, ya know?

So, I know a guy, who knows a guy, who has this friend that is experimenting with DNA and well....

you can't have splattered chicken bits or overdone chicken at a picnic, so it's time for ..

_The Secret Weapon_!
Spoiler:
Click image for larger version

Name:	pooh power.JPG
Views:	829
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	72366< click to enlarge

??? Wait!! What?!?

That's what his experiment was ?!?

I knew I should have asked what that "PB Labs" sign, over door, meant..

Last edited by dreams; 06-06-2011 at 12:09 AM. Reason: correct english
Old 06-05-2011, 08:43 PM   #14
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Egad! You've discovered my super power secret identity!

Be brave AprilHare! No one will dare menace us now!
Old 06-05-2011, 09:49 PM   #15
AprilHare
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Egad! You've discovered my super power secret identity!

Be brave AprilHare! No one will dare menace us now!
We will be victorious. And uneaten.
Let something else taste like chicken for a change!
Viva la revolution!

My coop has all the mod cons as well as armour! The Mongol hordes couldn't get in!

Tags
11 herbs and spices, cajun spiced aprilhare, canibal penguins rule, cluck, kentucky fried poohbear, kfc on the house!!, ready roasted red phoenix, time to eat chicken!