Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 12-30-2023, 01:52 PM   #1
dardonardo
dardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle Voyage
How good is the inkpad 4 for reading manga?

Hi everyone,

I have tried finding an answer for my question but I couldn’t find it. I have a Kindle Oasis but it is no good for reading manga, text can be to small sometimes. So I thinking that an inkpad 4, having a bigger screen and resolution should work better. Anyone here can tell me what is the experience reading manga on an inkpad?

Thanks a lot in advance!
dardonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2023, 04:04 PM   #2
Michal Jancik
Sorry for my English
Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO H2O,Inkpad 4,ONYX Leaf 2
Of course. Due to the significantly larger screen like the Oasis model, reading Manga is more comfortable.
Pocketbook also supports CBR and CBZ formats.

Last edited by Michal Jancik; 12-30-2023 at 04:08 PM.
Michal Jancik is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-02-2024, 08:23 PM   #3
dardonardo
dardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle Voyage
Thanks for your answer! I am getting a bit overwhelmed with so many options. Size has to be 7.8 inches (for usability and budget). But I am now torn between the PB inkpad color 3 and the Meebook P7.8 pro. I fancy having the color screen but I also like the option of installing apps that allow you to read manga “online”…
dardonardo is offline   Reply With Quote