Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 05-19-2021, 05:54 AM   #1
Waylander
Fanatic
Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5 SE, Onyx Boox Poke 3
Adding fonts to Onyx Boox Poke 3

I took the plunge and bought the Poke 3. I'm really enjoying using it so far. The issue is that I added a 'fonts' folder to the device root as instructed, and put my preferred font in there, but the new font doesn't show up in the font selection, either in the Neoreader of Koreader. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong
Waylander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 06:26 AM   #2
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waylander View Post
I took the plunge and bought the Poke 3. I'm really enjoying using it so far. The issue is that I added a 'fonts' folder to the device root as instructed, and put my preferred font in there, but the new font doesn't show up in the font selection, either in the Neoreader of Koreader. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong
Which font is it?
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-19-2021, 07:38 AM   #3
kndlewis
Connoisseur
kndlewis is clearly one to watchkndlewis is clearly one to watchkndlewis is clearly one to watchkndlewis is clearly one to watchkndlewis is clearly one to watchkndlewis is clearly one to watchkndlewis is clearly one to watchkndlewis is clearly one to watchkndlewis is clearly one to watchkndlewis is clearly one to watchkndlewis is clearly one to watch

Device: Current Favorite: Boox Leaf
You may need to restart the device.
kndlewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 10:11 AM   #4
Waylander
Fanatic
Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@ottischwenk It's the edited Bookerly font someone shared on Mobileread called Dalton Maag. It is correctly named i.e. DaltonMaag-Regular.ttf.

@kndlewis I'll give that a try. Thanks
Old 05-19-2021, 10:14 AM   #5
Waylander
Fanatic

Restarting did the trick. Thanks for the help everyone
Advert
Old 08-14-2021, 07:24 AM   #6
clank182
clank182 began at the beginning.

Device: Poke 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kndlewis View Post
You may need to restart the device.
Was trying to figure this out for ages thanks.
clank182 is offline   Reply With Quote