Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 05-30-2020, 01:15 AM   #1
SoZo
SoZo began at the beginning.

Device: none
Angry Help! Nova 2 forcing justified alingment

I have searched high and low for any information on this and the lack of discussion anywhere on the web is infuriating. Does this not bother anyone else? I can't be the only one.

No matter what I do I can't seem to get around the Nova 2's native reading app forcing justified alignment. All my books have text-align: left; in them I even added !important which theoretically should work from a purely CSS perspective.

Please! What am I missing?
SoZo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 07:14 AM   #2
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoZo View Post
What am I missing?
Nothing - it isnt possible.
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-30-2020, 12:11 PM   #3
rowe
Zealot
rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hisense Hi Reader Pro, Boox Mira, Dasung Paperlike Colour
It is a ridiculous omission. I use Moonreader instead.
rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 02:39 PM   #4
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowe View Post
I use Moonreader instead.
Can you use there the pen?
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 05:40 PM   #5
rowe
Zealot
rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hisense Hi Reader Pro, Boox Mira, Dasung Paperlike Colour
I don’t think so, I never use the stylus
rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-02-2020, 07:51 AM   #6
tdmsu
Enthusiast
tdmsu began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova2
I've used the pen to underline in Moonreader without any problems.
tdmsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 08:58 AM   #7
bongio
Connoisseur
bongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the rough

Device: Energy eReader Pro HD
Unfortunately NeoReader lacks A LOT of really basic features. I really tried to like it, but eventually I switched to KoReader.
bongio is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alignment, nova 2