Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-03-2017, 02:01 PM   #1
Dagoof
Dagoof began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Max
How do I move notes off of device?

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know if it is possible to copy my notes to the MicroSD card or use the USB cable to a computer?

I cannot find the folder where the notes are stored to make any kind of move to a SD card nor does the Boox Max show up as a device when I connect it to a computer (and yes, I did turn USB debugging on).

Thank you for any help with this!

Dagoof
Dagoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 02:58 PM   #2
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Please check the software version of your device. If it is 1.8.1, you have export function in your Notes app.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-04-2017, 12:14 PM   #3
Dagoof

I am on version 2017-01-17_17-42_1.8.0_3571800 for the Boox Max.
When I try to run the update from the cloud, it says there are no updates available.
Old 04-04-2017, 12:25 PM   #4
Dagoof

Just to be clear, I am trying to make a copy of a document I created in the NOTE app and NOT from a note I made in a PDF document.
Old 04-04-2017, 01:27 PM   #5
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoof View Post
I am on version 2017-01-17_17-42_1.8.0_3571800 for the Boox Max.
When I try to run the update from the cloud, it says there are no updates available.
If you go to the Downloads page of the erader-store.de website, you will find the update there as well as the following instructions:

For Max, N96, M96, i86 and T68 series

Copy update.zip to the root folder of your device (it means don't copy it in any sub-folder on it).
Afterwards go to Settings -> About ->System Update -> Check Update from local Storage

http://ereader-store.de/en/content/8-downloads
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-04-2017, 02:28 PM   #6
Dagoof

Thanks Question Mark!

I was able to update the firmware locally and I now see the export option in settings within the Note App.

Is there a way to configure the location of the export to the SD card vs. the Note folder on the device?