Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-05-2017, 01:58 AM   #1
Badpioner
Badpioner began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
ED060SCE screen on Kindle 3

Hey, guys.

I was faced with the problem. To replace the broken screen on my kindle 3, the seller sent me the model ED060SCE instead ED060SC7. Now I have a uncorrectly displayed image, wrong waveform.
Can somebody faced such problem and knows the solution?
How to get to work ED060SCE on k3?
Badpioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 05:35 AM   #2
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₃.₃
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badpioner View Post
Hey, guys.

I was faced with the problem. To replace the broken screen on my kindle 3, the seller sent me the model ED060SCE instead ED060SC7. Now I have a uncorrectly displayed image, wrong waveform.
Can somebody faced such problem and knows the solution?
How to get to work ED060SCE on k3?
Did you look at the posts starting here in this thread, it might help.
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-08-2017, 02:44 AM   #3
Badpioner
Badpioner began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoP View Post
Did you look at the posts starting here in this thread, it might help.
Well, it`s work for me! Thank you so much, and my regards for dpavlin!
Badpioner is offline   Reply With Quote