Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-07-2014, 02:27 PM   #1
Wrongway
Enthusiast
Wrongway began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW 1, Kindle kb, Kobo Aura HD, kobo Mini
Paperwhite 2 leather cover

Does anyone know if the official Amazon Leather Cover that I bought for my original Paperwhite will fit a PW2 as I am contemplating an upgrade. I've never been totally happy with the light on the original PW which shows uneven at the bottom. I presume it's been fixed in the 2. I know with the latest firmware update that the PW1 has become a lot nearer in function to the 2, but I am hoping the cpu speed and display clarity improvements will warrant an upgrade.
Wrongway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 02:36 PM   #2
arad26
Zealot
arad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrongway View Post
Does anyone know if the official Amazon Leather Cover that I bought for my original Paperwhite will fit a PW2 as I am contemplating an upgrade. I've never been totally happy with the light on the original PW which shows uneven at the bottom. I presume it's been fixed in the 2. I know with the latest firmware update that the PW1 has become a lot nearer in function to the 2, but I am hoping the cpu speed and display clarity improvements will warrant an upgrade.
They have the same covers.... i have my kindle pw1 amazon cover also on my pw2. Hope it helps.
arad26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-07-2014, 02:39 PM   #3
Wrongway
Enthusiast
Wrongway began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW 1, Kindle kb, Kobo Aura HD, kobo Mini
Yes it does thank's. Getting nearer to getting an upgrade all the time.
Wrongway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 04:54 PM   #4
arad26
Zealot
arad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrongway View Post
Yes it does thank's. Getting nearer to getting an upgrade all the time.
i was also undecided about the upgrade but in the end was definitely worth it. The light is perfect on the pw2 .
arad26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 06:02 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
The PW1 and PW2 have the same dimensions. The same cases fit both devices.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert