Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 09-15-2013, 06:16 PM   #76
theinfamousj
Groupie
theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo (pink back)
Like! :thumbup:
theinfamousj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 07:14 AM   #77
Fluribus
Guru
Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Do I expect Google to come by and open my paper mail? No!
Google cars travel my street.
Why would they have the right in one case and not the other?
My Mailbox is at the curb of the same street they drive, so why not read that mail? Huh! I see no difference. Just think. Google could buy out the flailing US Postal service and gain the right to analize ALL mail
If you send mail via the US Postal Service, then your mail is protected by specific federal laws. If, not wishing to buy a stamp, you hand me a letter and ask me to give to the guy who lives next door to me, then you're protected by my honor and general laziness.
Fluribus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert