Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-26-2012, 11:41 PM   #1
hrd52
hrd52 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Question Meta Data not copied with ebook

When doing copy to library the meta data is not copied.
The ebook and jpeg are copied.
The meta data is still in the original folder.
How can I copy all files at the same time.

Thanks for any advice.
hrd52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 12:18 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
The metadata is copied. The metadata.opf file is just a backup, it will be regenerated in the target library automatically in a while.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
copy, meta data