Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-03-2011, 09:08 PM   #16
easterncoyote
Zealot
easterncoyote began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2, Kindle 3, Kindle PW, Kobo Touch
Will Kindle Fire be available online only?

Does anyone know if the Kindle Fire will be sold in U.S. retail outlets, or only online from Amazon? For those of us near the border, it might be worth a visit if we can get one at a store.

Last edited by easterncoyote; 11-04-2011 at 07:53 AM.
easterncoyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 08:57 AM   #17
easterncoyote
Zealot
easterncoyote began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2, Kindle 3, Kindle PW, Kobo Touch
I just found the answer. Best Buy and Staples will be selling them in their stores.
easterncoyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-05-2011, 11:11 AM   #18
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by easterncoyote View Post
Does anyone know if the Kindle Fire will be sold in U.S. retail outlets, or only online from Amazon? For those of us near the border, it might be worth a visit if we can get one at a store.
Quote:
Originally Posted by easterncoyote View Post
I just found the answer. Best Buy and Staples will be selling them in their stores.
There are viable alternatives that allow you to buy online and ship to a US address if you run into problems. I ordered mine the day they were announced, and expect to pick mine up on the 17th. But I could have had it forwarded up here just as easily.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote