Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-23-2011, 05:57 PM   #16
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
I was also thinking in the same direction as slayda. Add the book, with series index 0. But what if there was an omnibus, containing books 1, 2 and 3 and a new omnibus containing books 4, 5 and 6?

I'm still undecided how to add them... Right now, I simply reformat them as single books.
Yeah, I've run into that too & just have two Omnibuses with the same number. But is would be nice to have a "standard" way for Calibre to handle the omnibus situation.

As far as that goes, I wish publishers were all "very" clear when a book is an Omnibus. It is often quite unclear.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 08:34 PM   #17
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
same here, but a tiny irritant is that it gets displayed as 1.30 instead of 1.3.
Yeah, annoying. But I haven't found a better solution yet.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert