Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-05-2011, 05:06 AM   #16
hunnymonster
Zealot
hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 wifi, K3 3G, K Touch, K Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torwan View Post
Also, I can imagine extending my wired network with a WiFi-access point at some point in the future and then 3G wouldn't be required.
Many smartphones can also act as a wireless hotspot too - given the small data volumes involved in most eBooks it's a viable alternative even if you're on a pay-per-megabyte plan.
hunnymonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 05:40 AM   #17
Torwan
Zealot
Torwan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Torwan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Torwan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Torwan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Torwan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Torwan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Torwan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Torwan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Torwan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Torwan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Torwan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3 (3G)
True, that would be an option...if I had a smartphone capable of doing that

But thanks for the idea.
Torwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert