60-65 Fiction 1 4.76%
60-65 Non-Fiction 0 0%
65+ Fiction 2 9.52%
65+ Non-Fiction 1 4.76%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-24-2011, 12:44 PM   #1
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Fiction or Non-Fiction?

I'm not sure if a poll like this has been made before, if so please delete.

Last edited by The Terminator; 06-24-2011 at 06:36 PM.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:49 PM   #2
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Where's the poll? (Sorry, did I sound like JSWolf there...?)

Fiction for me, most definitely (I prolly read 1 non-fiction to every 20 or so fiction).

Edit: the poll has miraculously appeared! But I don't understand the options. Is it the number of books read a year? Our age? My waist size?

Last edited by orlok; 06-24-2011 at 12:54 PM.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-24-2011, 01:16 PM   #3
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Age..
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 01:19 PM   #4
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Ah. Age...you realise anyone between 30 and 35 can't vote?
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 01:22 PM   #5
encapuchado
Banned
encapuchado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encapuchado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encapuchado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encapuchado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encapuchado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encapuchado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encapuchado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encapuchado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encapuchado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encapuchado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encapuchado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Black Sony Touch (650)
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Ah. Age...you realise anyone between 30 and 35 can't vote?
Not to mention that someone who is 40 years old fall in two categories
encapuchado is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-24-2011, 01:37 PM   #6
PaulineDesigns
Connoisseur
PaulineDesigns once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.PaulineDesigns once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.PaulineDesigns once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.PaulineDesigns once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.PaulineDesigns once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.PaulineDesigns once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.PaulineDesigns once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.PaulineDesigns once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.PaulineDesigns once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.PaulineDesigns once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.PaulineDesigns once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Aluratek Libre Pro, HS M700, Axim w/uBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by encapuchado View Post
Not to mention that someone who is 40 years old fall in two categories
Well, I'm a Gemini so that's alright. I'm only 40 plus a couple weeks so guess I could go for the younger category but today I'm feelin' 'bout 42 1/2 so maybe I should choose the older one...'course I can pass for being in the mid- to late-thirties...what was the question again?
PaulineDesigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 02:35 PM   #7
Xenophon
curmudgeon
Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, (ex)nook, (ex)PRS-700, (ex)PRS-500
I can't vote, because the choice I need is missing. Chalk up one vote for

45-50: YES.

Xenophon
Xenophon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 01:57 AM   #8
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: current: PPW 4. brick: K3 & Voyage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Where's the poll? (Sorry, did I sound like JSWolf there...?)

Fiction for me, most definitely (I prolly read 1 non-fiction to every 20 or so fiction).

Edit: the poll has miraculously appeared! But I don't understand the options. Is it the number of books read a year? Our age? My waist size?

and for the bold part...
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 02:36 AM   #9
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Fiction all the way and mostly Fantasy.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote