Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 04-19-2011, 12:22 PM   #1
paula-t
Edge User

Localization project at the Forum

I was just thinking. We know some of us live outside the US...

Many times we read issues related to the places we live in: from firewall in China to getting things delivered abroad if you buy in Ebay... from mifi questions in Canada to Amazon market unavailable for non residents... (or Italian gelatto---?)

Maybe it is interesting to know where we are using our Edges and where we are stationed, not to make or discuss residence or nationality issues at all, but to check sales points in each country, see possibilities to spread our experiences with EE and PE on a local level, comment alternative accesories available in our respective countries (which may be substitutes if we cannot get "official" stuff from Entourage), wifi/mifi/3G issues or costs, and the like.

So perhaps we can create an informal localization map here at the Forum and invite users to "check-in" their geographical situation. Many members do not report in their profile where they are, but they wouldn't mind to say if they are asked for this purpose.

What do you think about the idea?
I will post a separate post about my country now.

Have a fine day!

Old 04-19-2011, 01:03 PM   #2
borisb
Edge User

Excellent idea, Paula

Advert
Old 04-20-2011, 12:21 AM   #3
Filark
Edge User

That sounds like fun!