Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-04-2011, 02:18 PM   #1
hemisphire
Connoisseur
hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo, HP Pre2, Touchpad
Free book (DRM free ePub/PDF) - Son of Ereubus

Son of Ereubus, Book One in the Guardians of Legend Trilogy (fantasy) by J. S. Chancellor, link at author's website.
hemisphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 02:20 AM   #2
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemisphire View Post
Son of Ereubus, Book One in the Guardians of Legend Trilogy (fantasy) by J. S. Chancellor, link at author's website.
I have it, but it took me several minutes to work out how to find the download link. Look for the red arrows pointing off the page, and the red 'here'

Regards, Alex
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-05-2011, 07:25 AM   #3
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
The Web design - TOO clever!

I found it rather off-putting. I don't go to an author's web site to be entertained by technology puzzles. At any rate, a free read is a free read! It is on my ever growing list of stuff to be read!
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 09:59 AM   #4
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
Oh, in Firefox the "free" stuff does not show apparently. I see 'buy paperback" but nothing below that. I opened IE and followed the links and can see further links.
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 02:34 PM   #5
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
The download buttons show in Firefox if you have Javascript/Flash turned off/blocked.

Thanks OP for the link!
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-06-2011, 04:19 PM   #6
Janette55
Connoisseur
Janette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it is

Device: Sony 900
I downloaded the book, will read it later. Thanks for the tip

This can be a huge success for the author. When I received my reader (Sony 900) there was a free book, His Majesty's Dragon (by Naomi Novik), the first of five books (I think five) and I will be buying the rest definitely. I have read some posts on another site where others, who also was given the first book free, went and bought the others that were available. So this can help boost sales for the author.
For His M. D., I think the last of the series was just released. Definitely worth reading, if you like fantasy.

Unfortunately, just realized the publisher is part of the agency six, so it will be a while before I can buy the rest

If you don't have a problem with them and like fantasy, I would recommend the book.

(have no connection with author, just really enjoyed the book)
Janette55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 06:24 AM   #7
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Another link to download the ebook
Rhemalda Publishing
astra is offline   Reply With Quote